Graduate InternBookmark This
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the worlds best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people.
With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our vision. This decade we will create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
As an intern in Intel's Design Technology Solutions (DTS) group, youwill be responsible for Validation of SoC design flows and methodology. You will also be responsible for various automation related to SoC design and development environment.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
You must be currently enrolled and actively pursuing a graduate level degree (MS/PhD) in one of the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Understanding of SoC (ASIC) design implementation methodology and concepts.
- Familiar with SoC design style and EDA tools methods used during the SoC designs.
- Strong programming and debugging skills
- Must be able to apply full knowledge of ASIC design principles to identify issues related to design methodology and design flows.
- Familiar with Auto Place and Route concepts and be able to perform routing studies and congestion analysis.
- Skills in automation and familiarity with various programming languages such as Perl, TCL, C and C++, and shell programming.
- Familiar with SQL Databases and reporting in web and excel for presentation.
- Knowledge of data mining concepts
- UNIX background is a plus.
- Familiarity with web programming languages such as PHP, Java scripting, etc. will be beneficial.
- Strong presentation skills