Graduate Intern -- Software Development and OptimizationBookmark This
DescriptionIn this internship, you will join a fast paced team working with the world's leading software companies (ISVs), Service Providers and OEMs to enhance their applications and runtimes on the next generation of Intel tablets and smartphones.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Enhancing a core set of applications by working with ISVs to deliver Intel differentiation across Android, Windows and Tizen software stacks
- Enhancing application mobile behavior and optimizing application power usage and performance by taking advantage of Intel's platform components (sensors, camera, wireless, I/O, chipset, graphics etc).
- Writing software to demonstrate how to use various platform components
- Installing and configuring software on pre-production hardware and operating system platform
At a minimum, candidate must possess a 4-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field and must be enrolled in a graduate degree in Computer Science or related field.
Candidate must have 12+ months of work or educational experience in the following areas:
- Strong foundation in software development and application design and development
- Sound understanding of C/C++ programming languages
- Familiarity with Windows operating system and Windows Software development environments
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with OpenGL, OpenGL ES, or DXVA
- Experience with Android or other Linux-based operating system
- Experience using mobile platform sensor APIs