Graduate Technical InternBookmark This
DescriptionCome help shape the future of heterogeneous programmability!
Visual Computing Architecture and Programmability (VCAP) team at Intel is engaged in pathfinding efforts to:
1) evolve OpenCL standard with Intel CPU/GPU differentiating features for visual computing applications,
2) advance standards for high level heterogeneous programming by prototyping language features and workloads analysis
3) design prototype APIs for Intel's unique media and graphics features
Job duties may include one or more of the following:
1)new OpenCL feature development
2)computer vision workloads development and analysis
3)high level heterogeneous programming language features prototyping and analysis.
Become a part of this team and gain the unique opportunity to have a personal impact on the emerging standards for heterogeneous programmability. Candidate must have excellent planning, organization, presentation, and communication skills.
Graduate student working on a Master's/PhD Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Candidate must have 6+ months of work or educational experience with the following:
- CPU and GPU architecture familiarity
- Parallel programming models expertise
- Strong software development (C and/or C++) skills
- Background in GPGPU execution and memory models
Preferred Requirements (nice to have):
Background in compiler design, memory management, data structures, and experience with OpenCL, CUDA, C++ AMP, Renderscript programming are all highly desirable.