Graduate Technical InternBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Intel Corporation is looking for a summer/fall intern for 2014. In this position, you will be in Oregon in the Visual and Parallel Computing Group. We are looking for an energized graphics software engineer to work on components of the graphics driver.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or Electrical Engineering
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Strong C and/or C++ programming skills, Windows* programming, and graphics API experience
- Experience with Direct3D* and/or OpenGL*
Preferred Requirements (nice to have):
Education: Current student in Computer Science or Computer Engineering working on a Masters of Science degree with a minimum GPA of 3.75
- Working experience in designing and/or developing graphics drivers for Windows* operating systems would be an added advantage
- Experience with Windows device drivers