Web Designer InternBookmark This
220 Davidson Ave
DescriptionDorms INC. , short for Dorms Incorporated, is a team building startup network for college-level entrepreneurs. The network brings like-minded folks together in a shared network for collaboration, brain-storming, team building, advisory, mentorship, and startup capital funding. Think Y-incubators.
"Imagine a new circle of friends who not only support your vision and support your cause, but strengthen your motivation and boost your ambition."
Responsibilities- Redesign existing website's front-end and user interface.
- Introduce new logo concepts
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design/Web Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, as well as other web design tools (Flash, Dreamweaver, etc)
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback