Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
At Spa Utopia (SU) we are committed to providing first class service and premiere personalized pampering. Spa Utopia's goal is to provide "Experience without the Travel" for our clients, meaning we bring the Spa to them! In order to achieve this we require that members of our team exemplify the highest level of customer service and integrity.
Spa Utopia goes through strict measures to ensure safe and desirable work environments as well as competitive pay for all contractors. We accomplish this by screening our clients and giving them an overview of spa service guidelines.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern self starter who relishes a challenge and is willing and able to help a rapidly growing small company in a creatively. We are looking for an energetic intern who can work a flexible schedule of 10 hours a week who enjoys the behind the scenes work of the spa& wellness industry. We are seeking new hospitality clients in major markets. We are willing to work with any level college student in Graphic Design. The internship is not compensated, however there are many opportunities to receive excellent practical experience. The internship may be extended
RequirementsResponsibilities & Requirements (not limited to):
* Assisting with creative, visual, web design and marketing initiatives and projects
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Knowledge of Flash & HTML bonus but not required
* Initiatives and projects will include but not be limited to: web-site maintenance and online flyer & marketing, development, banner ads, infographics, sales tools, presentation materials, online campaigns, ads, signage, illustration, gobos, promotions, and video openers. Film, video, photography& visual merchandising
* Must have strong organization and writing skills.
* Must have a proven ability to demonstrate patience, flexibility, energy, independence, quality control procedures and self-motivation.
* Currently enrolled at a college or university or a recent graduate
* MUST have a portfolio or design samples
***Other admin & support duties might involve some, recruiting support, data-entry, handling courier deliverables and receivables.
Serious Inquires ONLY.
> Location: Atlanta Area
> Compensation: Non-Paid
> This is an internship job
> Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
> Please, no phone calls about this job!
> Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
> commercial interests.
Make it a Positive and Utopian day!
Spa Utopia, LLC (A Division of UtopiaLiving)
www . myspautopia.com
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org