Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
D&E Marketing Group
252 W. 38th St.
New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Full-service Fashion PR and Marketing agency is looking for a talented Graphic Designer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about design. This position will work closely with our Creative Director to create marketing and sales presentations, lookbooks and linesheets, shooting and silhouetting flats, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print. Experience or strong interest in marketing, technology, and fashion is a must — our designer is expected to contribute not only to visuals, but also to the concepts and strategies behind designs.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work closely with Creative Director to create marketing & sales presentations, lookbooks and linesheets, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print.
- Create and update business presentations, pitches and event wrap-ups.
- Ensure creative alignment with branding and marketing strategies through design.
- Work on projects from start to finish (includes brainstorming concepts, light copy-writing, organizing information, and approaching projects with basic marketing fundamentals in mind).
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist in maintaining and updating online presence (blogs, twitter, facebook, pinterest, instagram, etc.)
- Translate abstract concepts into visual illustrations
- Source photography and artwork
- Superior knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work quickly and independently when required
- Experience creating images for web and print
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong eye for layout, typography, and current design trends.
- Experience shooting, editing, and compositing video — especially for online use
- Basic abilities with HTML & CSS (the more you know about front-end web design and development, the better)
Please submit your Resume with 2-4 samples of your best work, availability (days of week, and hours per day), and start date to:
Immediate position must be filled! Thank you for your submission.