Graphics Design Co-OpBookmark This
Job Description Required Major(s): Graphics Design, Advertising GPA: 2.5 Status: Junior or higher Responsibilities:
- Design graphics for marketing material that support marketing and sales objectives and goals
- Design innovative solutions for theme events, banners, programs, name badges, newsletters, embroidered and silkscreened gift items, books, awards, tradeshows, and office displays
- Prepare conceptual illustrations based on verbal descriptions
- Retouch product photography and manipulate high resolution images
- Collect and archive for heritage collection
- Support special events including: planning, signage, displays, etc.
For more information, please visit www.fisher.com .
Experience the Rewards A career with the Emerson Process Management, Fisher business provides 401k with company match; local temporary housing or housing stipend, monthly co-Op outings and paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is Fisher policy to recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or age, and any other factor prohibited by law.