Implementation Data Analyst, Group InsuranceBookmark This
This position supports the installation and on-going maintenance of Group Insurance clients who provide an eligibility file for our Disability products, Family Medical Leave Service or Port and Conversion offer mailings. During the implementation process, the Business Analyst works closely with our clients and internal Operational partners, partners with the client to define the data elements required and guide the client in developing their data feed and is responsible for conducting thorough review and analysis of the client's test file, identifying and communicating any issues to the client.
Once the client production file is received, the analyst will coordinate activities to complete the data load into our system and provide on-going production support for existing clients, resolving file feed issues as well as supporting plan changes.
May also support Evidence of Insurability file processing.
The qualified candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; macros, pivot tables and v-look-ups
- Proficiency in other PC based desktop applications
- Familiarity with the administration of Disability products and Family Medical Leave is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and cultivate strong partnerships with clients, external vendors, and internal business partners
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven work management skills, including independently organizing and prioritizing tasks
- Prior experience with eligibility file processing is a plus
- Certificate or degree in a related field a plus