Guest Services Agent- Part Time- InterContinental Hotel Los Angeles Century CityBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
**Do you see yourself as a Guest Services Agent?**
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* This position will check-in/check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner; and process all payments according to established procedures.
* Answers calls from in-house guest in a timely and professional manner and provides guests with information on hotel facilities and services, local directions, and emergency, safety, and security procedures.
* Coordination of any guests' needs, special request, and inquiries to ensure superior service and value for our guests.
* Collect and provide comprehensive information and coordinate guest requests regarding hotel services, sporting events, places of interest, restaurants, theater, airline, transportation tickets, limousine rentals, sightseeing tours and any other information of interest. Handle reservations and obtain/issue tickets where applicable.
* Provide guest assistance with florists, couriers, mail services, rental of small business machines, international calls, etc.
* You may perform other duties as assigned such as assisting the bell stand, providing luggage and assistance, and ensuring the front desk, lobby and concierge area's appearance reflect highly on the hotel and company.
**_Ideally located on Avenue of the Stars in Century City, the InterContinental Los Angeles Hotel is just minutes away from Beverly Hills and close to LAX airport, Santa Monica and Hollywood. Our property offers 361 elegant guest rooms, including 148 spacious suites, all with private balconies and inspiring panoramic views of the ocean or the Hollywood Hills. Dedicated to providing guests with exceptional service, the InterContinental Los Angeles evokes a unique combination of understated elegance and modern luxury._**
The InterContinental Hotel Group owns, operates and franchise more than 9,000 hotels, 120 million stays per year in nearly 100 countries. Our people lie at the heart of our business - and by bringing your expertise and passion to IHG, you will help us to achieve our goal of creating great hotels guests love.
High School diploma or equivalent, plus one year front desk/guest service experience in a luxury brand hotel or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Some College and knowledge of local area/attractions are preferred; Excellent communication skills. Some College preferred. Experience as a phone/switchboard operator preferred.
**Other Information** - May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
*Primary Location:* AMER_North Amer-United States-CA-Los Angeles
*Req ID:* LOS001013