HR Business Analyst - Smithfield, RIBookmark This
Citizens Financial Group
This position is a PeopleSoft Business Analyst position within the Americas Infrastructure Change area. The key responsibilities are as below
- Provide business analysis support for requested changes and support day-to-dayitems as needed.
- Develop functional specifications including process maps, functional design and test plans for items requiring technical review and development. Act as a liaison between technical and functional teams.
- Liaise with the different teamsincluding change management, training, etc. to ensure a seamless customer experience from request to post-deployment.
- Conduct/Co-ordinate the various testing cycles such as systems integration, regression, performance and user acceptance.
- Apply HR Change Management methodologies and processes to all changes. Work collaboratively on projects with the 3rd Party Suppliers, Technology teams andChange Management areas to develop, support deliver business solutions.
- Coordinating support activities and requests according to the service level agreements with client and customer organizations.
- Participate in the on-call support rotation for off hours support to critical HR processes and systems.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree a plus.
- Experience/ Expertise or Knowledge of various HCM PeopleSoft modules (such as Core HR, TAM, CG, ESS, MSS, North American Payroll, etc.) required
- 3-5 years experience with a combination of both HR information systems and one or more HR functions.
- Demonstrated experience with reporting tools such as SQL, PeopleSoft query or other reporting tools
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have strong communication/presentation skills and an ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent proven record of understanding business processes.
- Ability to interact with and advise the business in a non-technical capacity.
- Show a strong delivery support and customer focused outlook.
- Ability to support new functionality, from a sound understanding of customer needs and processes.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any othercategory protected by federal, state and/or local laws.