HR Business Analyst-Human Performance TechnologyBookmark This
Departmental Summary: This position is a member of the Talent Management team and will be working with Blue Performance and other HR systems.
Current projects include Blue Performance release testing, Blue Performance end user support, talent inventory reporting and analysis, performance management reporting and other ad hoc reporting/analysis as needed.
Recommend and implement technical solutions while leveraging best in class HR technology. Ensure solutions are aligned with business strategy and goals and compliant with HR laws, policies and procedures. Develop computer-based training curricula and programs. Manage website content creation, enhancement and maintenance. Support Human Performance technology initiatives.
Manage technical aspects of assigned application(s) from a day to day systems perspective including the management of user roles, security and permissions.
Configure modules to meet process requirements and recommend configuration changes and system enhancements as appropriate. Develop application modules, site maps, image templates or page templates to meet project requirements.
Use web based training (WBT) and computer based training (CBT) applications to design, deliver and evaluate curriculum and training; Develop and/or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media. Writes, designs, or edits web page content. Provide custom and ad-hoc reporting to HR leadership and other stakeholders. Identify alternatives for web architecture or technologies. May select programming languages, design tools or applications. Execute project management activities such as conducting needs analysis, facilitating design review sessions, recommending solutions, testing and post production support for assigned applications or products. Assist customers by answering questions, supplying information and training as necessary. Maintain awareness of technology enhancements and new resources; Makes continuous improvements in key processes, techniques and procedures. Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Information Technology or related field required.
- Three (3) years experience in the Human Resources technical environment or related environment required.
- Prior experience working with Human Resources Information Systems or Talent Management systems preferred.
- Three (3) years advanced website development and administration experience required.
- Two (2) years project management experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft PC applications, i.e., MS Project, Powerpoint, Visio, Word, Excel and Access.
- Experience programming web components with authoring applications, such as Dreamweaver, SharePoint Designer, Flash, Captivate and Camtasia.
- Experience developing and managing SQL and Access databases.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize, plan, organize, direct and meet deadlines as it relates to contributing on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to create graphical web elements in Adobe tools, such as Photoshop and Fireworks.
- Ability to promote teamwork, collaboration and build relationships within and across organizational levels and functions.
- System configuration, testing, documentation and issue resolution skills required.
- Experience in data extraction, manipulation, reporting, analysis and interpretation required