Project Analyst - Dedham, MABookmark This
Citizens Financial Group
As Project Analyst, this individual will work on confidential HR related projects, which will require discretion. Working with the HR team and department managers and directors assist with research and gathering of data, generating complex reports, organizing and analyzing information, and developing plans and presentations to support the HR team and initiatives. In addition, the individual will prepare correspondence, schedule meetings, coordinate travel, and provide administrative support as needed. This person will work closely with theteam to deliver an exceptional customer experience to our businesses.
- 3 5+ years analyst experience with a Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Must have demonstrated project analyst / management skills
- Must have strong organizational, communication and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, prioritizing work as appropriate
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi task and manage individuals locally and remotely; meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong MS Office skills - Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in Access preferred.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any othercategory protected by federal, state and/or local laws.