HRIS InternBookmark This
DescriptionLocation: Southfield, MI, United StatesEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsible for all HRIS activities, including evaluation, analysis, design and maintainance of company Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Assists in identifying new HR needs and implements the plan to fulfill these needs. Has working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures with ADP.
- Complete audits to ensure the integrity of the ADP HRIS data system.
- Audit the security access of the HRIS.
- Assist with development and testing of integrations, upgrades, modifications, enhancements, etc., and support of new or modified HRIS applications.
- Initiate and monitor issue tracking and resolution formulating for the ADP system.
- Provide high quality customer service on HR, benefit and payroll related information. Answer inquiries from HR, Payroll, Staff, Vendors, Agencies, etc as appropriate.
- Prepare reports for employee data contained in the HRIS in response to requests from users within Human Resources and from users and management in other departments.
- Develop documentation, policies, user manuals and other training materials of system for Users.
- Analyze processes and make recommendations for improvements via the use of technology.
- Lead the specifications, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, and procedures for Users to ensure efficient business processes.
- Gather and define requirements for vendor data file/data interfaces, drive User Acceptance Testing, and finalize implementation into production environment.
- Acts as liaison with ADP, IS and vendors to research and resolve program, data file/data interface problems.
- Assists Users in the creation of more difficult queries and reports to select and compile information from the HRIS system as needed.
- Serves as a liaison between Human Resources and ADP to provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of HR and Users of HR information systems.
- Creates test scenarios and assists project team members in performing tests to insure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Assists HR project team members with technical issues related to the HRIS system by investigating problems and developing suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Updates data tables in ADP for system-wide use.
- Update personnel tables using mass generated and import utilities.
- Consult with members of HR, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Tax and other departments to evaluate needs and provide solutions.
- Assist with projects for payroll and benefits as needed.
- ADP, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point), HRIS Reporting Tools
- Working towards a degree in Information Systems, Human Resources or related technical field or equivalent related experience required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong sense of customer service
- Ability to Multi-task and Prioritize
- Highly Organized
- Detail Oriented
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
- Ability to respond effectively to confidential inquiries or complaints
- Drug Screen and Background check required