Macy's Logistics: Warehouse Associate, Part TimeBookmark This
800 Southland Mall
Macy's Distribution center is currently seeking talented individuals to fill the warehouse associate positions. Some benefits of working in this world-class operation include:
- Opportunity to learn multiple processes and cross-training
- Very stable, well-known, and well-respected brands
- Growth potential for exceptional people
- To receive and ship merchandise in a safe, productive and accurate manner. Associates will be cross-trained in multiple areas.
- Ability to key accurately and productively using PC's, hand-held computers or other such devices.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and safety/security guidance.
Operate power equipment as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Adhere to conveyor lock out procedures.
- Work on elevated platforms and conveyor systems.
- Operate nest-a-flex and basic conveyor operation.
- Operate heavy equipment as needed; baler, forklist, etc.
- Perform other related duties, special projects or assignments as needed.
- Meet accuracy standards
- Continuous heavy lifting
- Safety Conscious
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Team player
- Variable hours and days
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.