Paid Brand Amabssador InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe're looking for a gutsy college student to represent our brand on campus. If you're looking for a fun, social internship where you can make money and gain valuable experience and skills for your future career, this could be for you.
Kiboo improves how students spend, save, and give. With us, you'll use innovative tools and features to handle your money better. You'll check in on our website to see how much you're spending and where your money is going with Budgets. We'll help you get the things you want with our saving tool called Goals. Kiboo is changing the way you use your money... want to be a part of it?
IS THIS YOU?
• I'm social on campus. I've always got club meetings and parties to go to.
• I have an interest in being responsible with money (maybe because I want to be loaded one day).
• I check Facebook, Twitter and Instagram ALL THE TIME (in class, on bad dates, whenever).
• I give a damn about helping others, even if it's just wearing a cause bracelet.
• I'm really fun. I'm not ashamed to admit it.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Get students PUMPED about Kiboo. Talk us up on social media, at parties, etc.
• Plan and run on-campus events and tabling to get signups (Tailgate anyone?).
• Test our products and provide feedback. We're old. You're young. School us.
• Ask questions of friends and classmates. We want to know how students think.
• Get others involved in our mission, including student groups and professors.
• Chat with us. We set up calls with our Ambassadors every 1-2 weeks.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
• $500 PER MONTH on average - just for getting signups.
• College credit to help you towards your degree.
• FREE swag and access to personalized Kiboo Perks.
• Skills and experience in marketing, sales, financial management and PR.
• A whole lot of AWESOME on your resume so you can get your dream job.
• Be able to make a difference in students' lives.
To find out more and apply, go to http://ambassador.kiboo.com/ or email your resume to email@example.com.