Help Build Co-Living Spaces For Founders, Hackers, DoersBookmark This
DescriptionCrashPad is an early stage startup focused on developing “co-living” spaces for entrepreneurs, hackers and doers in Cambridge, MA. Our mission is to drive residents’ success within the startup economy by creating an immersive living experience that accelerates those networks, provides deep supportive relationships, incubates innovation, and creates the access needed to succeed. Members brainstorm, practice pitches, and collaborate on projects as they live, cook, socialize, or just hang out at CrashPad. Mentors, investors, and supporters drop by for impromptu happy hours. Our properties feature resources and amenities that any aspiring entrepreneur would want: from IdeaPaint covered walls to business class internet to professional biweekly cleanings and more.
CrashPad is currently looking for several phenomenal interns to help push the company into new markets. We’re looking for people who are fascinated by building an early stage scalable startup, and understand what it takes to do so. Be ready to have real responsibility, and have deep impact on the company we’re building.
ResponsibilitiesAreas of focus:
- Web apps - programming, user interface, user experience
- Real estate - scouting houses, curating properties
- Marketing - social media, digital media, photography and videography
RequirementsGeneral Skills and Qualities:
- Deep interest in learning how to build an early stage scalable startup from the ground up.
- Passion about the idea behind Crashpad.
- Skilled researcher, good with digital tools and processes. Organized.
- Confident and relentless in getting stuff done.
- Quick learner, innovator of processes.