Help Desk Analyst IIBookmark This
Robert Half Technology
DescriptionHelp Desk Support Tier II
If you are someone that wants to build your professional portfolio as a Help Desk Support Professional and really propel your career forward with a leader in the industry, then come grow with us in the Metro Atlanta, GA area!
Robert Half Technology currently has multiple Helpdesk support opportunities across metro Atlanta in areas including Norcross, GA and Smyrna, GA! If you have proven industry experience in the following skill sets, please apply!
Help Desk Support Description
- Multi-function printer/copier support ( i.e Brother, Canon, Ricoh, Lexmark, etc.)
- Application Support
- Investigate and resolve workstation and print issues
- Repair and recover hardware & software failures
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Network Connectivity (i.e TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS etc.)
Position Summary: Primary responsibilities include end-user support, data auditing, remote support, infrastructure support, application support, and Network connectivity support
Description of Duties and Tasks:
Essential Job Functions:
- End User Support via email, chat, and phone sessions.
- Using an organized ticketing system to document, prioritize, and track requests.
- Maintain ownership of the full life cycle of a trouble ticket from initial request to resolution and maintaining proper end user follow up throughout.
- Repairing/upgrading computer hardware and software
- Troubleshooting basic hardware and connectivity issues with printers/scanners/copiers
- Diagnosing hardware and software problems
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written are a must
- Effective listening and questioning skills are required to get to the root cause of an issue
- Ability to systematically troubleshoot complex problems, primarily Multi-Function printers/copiers.
- Ability to handle ones self in a professional manner even when dealing with difficult customers
Knowledge and Experience in IT area is required. Specifically:
- Knowledge of a variety of OS (i.e Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux, etc)
- Desktop hardware
- Multi-Function Printers
Has knowledge of commonly-used IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
At Robert Half, we focus on a finite set of skills within the IT Support world which allows us to proactively deliver the perfect talent-to-job fit. Our strict screening and face to face interviewing of candidates combined with aggressive candidate recruiting processes, reduce decision time and costs for our clients and streamline the experience for our consultants.
For immediate consideration email an updated resume to: Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org