Help DeskBookmark This
145 West 28th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionAs a Level 1-support position, it is the gateway to all upper level IT positions. Candidates for this position typically posses a strong interest in hardware and software applications with an understanding of customer service.
ResponsibilitiesAs a primary contact in troubleshooting all initial communications with the support channel, the Help Desk Intern will:
• Assist in supporting clients remotely; over the phone and with remote access tools
• Assist in supporting Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
• Assist in Diagnosing, Troubleshooting, and repairing Antivirus, Malware, Security issues.
• Assist in supporting basic Active Directory tasks such as New User creation and modification
• Assist in ensuring all requests for support are documented and up to date in our helpdesk system
• Assist in ensuring all other information in our helpdesk system is up to date.
• Assist in supporting Field Technicians remotely to service hardware malfunctions such as printers, workstations and other equipment
• Work with Level 2 and 3 Engineers on other advanced issues.
• Work on special project with Engineering Architects
• Assist in supporting properly and completely review the service board and review tickets and emails as they come in.
• Assists in maintaining and control a full understanding of the tickets and be prepared to explain the status of each and every ticket.