Helpdesk AnalystBookmark This
Join an Epic team as our client turns the lights on to their newly implemented EPIC EMR.
You have experience working in a high call volume environment; have great customer service skills, and a knack for learning new systems quickly? Then this is the ideal position for you! You will be a part of a team providing front line support to clinical staff during the EPIC Go-Live.
ettain group has an exclusive opportunity to hire numerous Helpdesk Analysts for a short term contract in northwest Atlanta.
Helpdesk Analyst Responsibilities
· You will be providing tier 1 technical / frontline support to healthcare staff
· You will be creating trouble tickets within Remedy and escalating them as needed
· You will be taking a high number of calls each day
Helpdesk Analyst Requirements :
- Must have at least one year experience in a helpdesk capacity
- Must have experience with Remedy ticketing system (or comparable ticketing system)
- Must have experience in a high call volume environment ( 50+ calls)
- Needs to demonstrate good composure and a positive attitude on the phone
- Must be able to display excellent problem solving skills and present complex solutions in an understandable language to a non-technical audience
· Helpdesk Analyst
· Electronic Health Records (EHR)
· Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
· Active Directory
· Technical support
· Call center
How to Apply
For immediate consideration of the helpdesk analyst position, please apply online and follow up with a phone call to ettain group at 678-443-7300 and ask for any recruiter. Thank you.
About ettain group
ettain group’s goal is to match great people with great opportunities. Our commitment is to provide an unparalleled experience for you. Whether you are looking for a technology consulting project or a full-time IT job, ettain group can help you find the job that aligns with your career goals