IT Helpdesk Analyst - Full TimeBookmark This
Join this outstanding support team as a helpdesk analyst and further develop your IT skills as a part of a great team in a stable, well-respected organization.
ettain group has an immediate contract opportunity available for a Helpdesk Analyst in Charlotte, NC.
In this helpdesk analyst position, your main responsibility will be to perform maintenance, troubleshoot, research and fact-find to respond to hardware (desktop, telephony, clinical equipment), software, network (data and voice) and enterprise applications issues/requests in support of company patient and non-patient care areas. You will also prepare responses, either onsite or via phone support, to application, network and hardware related questions / requests.
Essential Functions of Helpdesk Analyst:
• Provides customer service for user issues as they relate to Information Services
• Able to work as a team member to provide assistance to any staff member where priorities have been assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Applies appropriate customer service skills to meet compnay/department initiatives
• Demonstrates basic written and oral communication skills as needed or when requested – including good listening and verbal skills
• Produces accurate and complete work while meeting minimum department productivity standards
• Maintains / meets department standard procedures and documentation requirements
• As directed, evaluates user environment and prepares the necessary documentation to meet user needs
• Assists with management of inventory levels for equipment/parts
• Assists and documents routine maintenance in compliance with current policies and procedures
• Knowledgeable of company standard hardware equipment, software applications, and company supported vendors
• Learns and performs preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and repair of clinical and non-clinical equipment
• Provides basic technical in-service education for clinical and non-clinical staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
• As directed, coordinates installations with company departments to minimize downtime or interruptions
• Completes required training outlined by the department with a specific focus on maintaining patient safety
• Accepts on call responsibilities, supports customer emergency issues and escalates to the appropriate person or group as needed
• Informs the immediate supervisor of any abnormal circumstances related to performance of job duties in a timely and accurate fashion
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described
For immediate consideration of the helpdesk analyst position, please apply online and follow up with a phone call to Jenna Carroll at 704 - 409 - 7605. Thank you.