IT Helpdesk Analyst - Full TimeBookmark This
In this helpdesk analyst position, your main responsibility will be to perform maintenance, troubleshoot, research and fact-find to respond to hardware (desktop, telephony, clinical equipment), software, network (data and voice) and enterprise applications issues/requests in support of company patient and non-patient care areas. You will also prepare responses, either onsite or via phone support, to application, network and hardware related questions / requests.
- Provides customer service for user issues as they relate to Information Services
- Able to work as a team member to provide assistance to any staff member where priorities have been assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Applies appropriate customer service skills to meet company/department initiatives
- Demonstrates basic written and oral communication skills as needed or when requested – including good listening and verbal skills
- Produces accurate and complete work while meeting minimum department productivity standards
- Maintains / meets department standard procedures and documentation requirements
- As directed, evaluates user environment and prepares the necessary documentation to meet user needs
- Assists with management of inventory levels for equipment/parts
- Assists and documents routine maintenance in compliance with current policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable of company standard hardware equipment, software applications, and company supported vendors
- Learns and performs preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and repair of clinical and non-clinical equipment
- Provides basic technical in-service education for clinical and non-clinical staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
- As directed, coordinates installations with company departments to minimize downtime or interruptions
- Completes required training outlined by the department with a specific focus on maintaining patient safety
- Accepts on call responsibilities, supports customer emergency issues and escalates to the appropriate person or group as needed
- Informs the immediate supervisor of any abnormal circumstances related to performance of job duties in a timely and accurate fashion
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described
• 1 to 5 years of IT focused phone support experience
• Experience supporting computer operating systems (Microsoft Windows), software/applications (Microsoft Office) computer hardware, servers, printers, and email applications (Outlook)
• Experience with a Trouble ticket system such as Magic, Remedy, etc.
• Excellent Communication skills and customer service
• Excellent Documentation skills
• Should have flexibility on hours worked
• Experience working in a fast paced and high call volume support environment is preferred
• Healthcare and/or electronic medical record expertise is preferred
• Must be able to work onsite at the client’s location in the Charlotte, NC area. Relocation expenses will not be covered. If you are not local, you should be willing to cover your relocation/travel expenses (interview expenses also will not be covered)
• You must be able to do a w2 contract during the contract. Candidates submitted through sub-contractors may not be considered for this opportunity
A candidate drug and background test is required
Job Key Words
Helpdesk, Support, Technician, Hardware, Software, Customer Service, Troubleshoot, Installation
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume online and follow up with a phone call to Technical Recruiter Lina Pogosov at (704) 944-8781. Thank you.
ettain group’s goal is to match great people with great opportunities. Our commitment is to provide an unparalleled experience for you. Whether you are looking for a technology consulting project or a full-time IT job, ettain group can help you find the job that aligns with your career goals
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, and with offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Jacksonville, Nashville, Raleigh, Washington D.C., and Winston-Salem, ettain group has experienced consultants working across North America. ettain group’s team of more than 150 full-time employees and over 800 consultants delivers innovative and effective technology and business solutions to a variety of industries including healthcare, financial services, retail and emerging industries.