Helpdesk Support AnalystBookmark This
Phoenix Technology Partners, LLC
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Description* Fast growing company is seeking a helpdesk support technician. *
The Help Desk Technician will assist all personnel in the use of the computing and telecommunication resources through one-on-one support, development of procedures, written instructions and training.
Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Assist users with all Information Technology problems in areas such as word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, shared files, printing, searching for information on the Internet, etc.
2. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
3. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems with minimal escalation.
4. Resolve problems for individuals and groups in an efficient manner, recognizing the proper course of action to take.
5. Install new applications and upgrades as needed.
6. Provide one-on-one training as needed for any IT resources; maintain knowledge of developments in relevant technologies and their use in the industry, making recommendations when appropriate.
7. May lead and direct the work of other technicians.
8. Available to work after hours and weekends as required.