High School CO-OP ProgramBookmark This
Virginia Beach, VA
DescriptionJob Duties Responsibilities If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, GEICO has the CO-OP Opportunity for you.
High School Students have the opportunity to combine classroom instruction with supervised on-the-job training as part of the CO-OP Education Program. Students attend class part of the day and work in an approved business/office position part of the day. The working hours would be Monday-Friday 1:00PM-5:00PM.
Transportation is the responsibility of the student.
Benefits of the co-op placement include work experience, credit toward graduation, and paid employment.
* 16-18 Years Old
* Virginia Beach School System Junior/ Senior
* Enrolled in the Business and Marketing CO-OP Program
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
* High level of dependability
* Able to comply with GEICO¿s Professional Business Casual Dress Code About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.