Hospitaltiy ProgramBookmark This
Your Career China
Room 2216, Building D, Wan Da Plaza Shi Jing Shan District, Beijing, China
DescriptionLooking for adventure and fun this summer, whilst gaining a cultural experience and making new lifelong friends. Thinking of completing that last College or University credit this summer whilst still having a summer’s adventure, then look no further because YCC has a range of internships to offer YOU in our new Hospitality Program.
YCC Consulting actively recruits international trainees on behalf of numerous luxury hotels across China. You will gain hands-on experience in prestigious 5-star hotels which may lead to a promising career in hospitality. YCC is partnered with more than 100 five-star hotels such as Hilton Worldwide, Pullman, Great Wall, among other reputable hotel families. You will be able to learn and improve one’s Chinese, and to travel to the numerous nearby tourist and scenic sites.
3. Salary: 3,000-5,000 RMB a month based on duration.
4. Free accommodation
5. Free Meals
6. Free Chinese lessons provided
7. Visa advisement and renewal support.
1. Provide prompt, courteous and efficient customer service in either department.
2. Welcome all guests and verify reservations with VIP’s and standard guests.
3. Handle associated clerical duties such as updating guest information in the computer, making
reservations and copying registry documents.
4. Work as a team with other staff members in managing customer satisfaction.
5. Offer reasonable solutions to customer complaints.
6. Other tasks given by department or General Manager.
1. Fluent in English, basic Mandarin is a major plus but not a requirement.
2. Excellent customer service skills, previous working experience are a major plus.
3. Friendly and professional demeanour towards colleagues and guests.
4. Positive, consistently hospitable attitude whilst in and outside hotel property.
5. Undergraduate degree or current student.