Human Capital Management/Talent Acquisition InternBookmark This
New England Financial
13555 Bishops Ct., Suite 200
DescriptionNew England Financial, a division of the MetLife family of companies, is a full-service boutique financial services firm focused on holistic planning to assist individuals and companies in achieving their goals through financial freedom. Backed by the strength and support of MetLife, we have full access to all the necessary resources available to assist experienced and aspiring financial advisors find success while fulfilling their mission to help their clients achieve financial freedom.
In 2013 we were once again awarded the honor of being included as a Top Wisconsin Workplace - our third year running - and won a special honor for work/family flexibility.
Couple the scores of baby boomers approaching retirement with a gaping vacuum to replace them, Human Capital Management quickly becoming one of the most critical functions within the marketplace. The selected candidate will have the rare opportunity to develop a broad range of skills needed to properly align the HCM function within an organization's strategic vision.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing candidates and the competitive talent acquisition landscape
- Assist in identifying high-potential candidates
- Manage and follow up on marketing campaigns
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key candidates
- Prepare reports on candidate status in selection/hiring process utilizing applicant tracking system and CRM
- Utilize LinkedIn Talent Acquisition tools & other social media channels to identify & contact potential candidates
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Director in utilizing available data to drive talent acquisition decisions
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Confidence with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to sensitively manage confidential information
- Willingness to independently explore, present & implement strategies to improve existing process to drive results