IE Co-OpBookmark This
The co-op will utilized industrial engineering principles and analytical & problem solving skills to evaluate job methods and work area layouts, with the intent to optimize efficiency, quality, comfort & safety.
- data analysis
- investigative research
- conducting laboratory and/ or field experiments
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Freshman to Senior Level-Industrial Engineering Major
- Knowledge of Industrial Engineering, Work Measurement and Human Factors principles via coursework or prior experience.
- Effective statistical analysis skills.
- Effective research and communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office Professional (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to conduct laboratory and/ or field experiments.