INTERNS/ENTRY LEVEL POSITION – FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES ALLOWEDBookmark This
Hundred Stories PR
DescriptionHundred Stories PR, a New York City boutique public relations company specializing in real estate and hospitality communication strategies and local and global press platforms, offers a wide range of integrated client and media services.
Creative, imaginative candidates who want to learn firsthand about public relations and marketing should contact us. You will be given the opportunity to deal with all aspects of PR including writing and pitching, event brainstorming, strategy and media outreach.
• Online research to support clients
• Assist in editing, and pitch writing
• Media Monitoring
• Draft written material
Assist in media outreach
• Contribute ideas when brainstorming
• Ability to jump into various projects at a moment’s notice
College students (or recent graduates) preferred.
We are looking for someone who can commit to a minimum of two days a week, for a total of at least 12 hours per week.
Regarding interns: We will work with a school liaison if course credit is being given in order to ensure that the intern is in compliance with school requirements.
• Applicants must be extremely articulate
• Must be avid consumers of all media with special emphasis on New York publications
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Microsoft Office computer skills a must
Excellent communication and writing skills
Ability to work independently
• Detail oriented
• Familiar with social media technology (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogging)
Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Graphic Design or English majors preferred