INTERNSHIP AT FONBookmark This
39 Wooster Street
Canal Street, NY
DescriptionWe are seeking innovative, creative and motivated students to work part-time to start immediately for a six month marketing internship.
This is an unpaid position but you will receive a daily stipend for food/transport and tons of perks. College Credit is also available.
At Fon US, your voice will be heard. Not only will you learn about the startup space, tech industry and entrepreneurship, you will make an impact on our team and help our business grow. The internship also offers the opportunity to grow and access roles within the company worldwide at the end of the six months.
- Appreciation & Respect
- Incentives for Accomplishing Goals
- Work in a social game atmosphere
- Cool startup office in heart of Soho
ResponsibilitiesCandidates will conduct online research and assist business development staff with clerical duties.
Please be advised that a small part of the internship will be conducted out of the office gathering data about local merchants.
Requirements**Candidates must have their own laptop computer.**
**Please email resume and cover letter to carlton.bennett (at) fon.com**
- Have strong writing and communication skills.
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Be interested in Technology and Marketing
- Be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask and prioritize your workload
- Be analytical, coupled with a creative visual inclination
- Be committed, hard-working, and intuitive
- Be interested in local NYC businesses and news