IT Analyst III, Software Licensing AnalystBookmark This
St. Joseph's Health
1515 E. Orangewood
DescriptionSt. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated healthcare delivery system sponsored by the St. Joseph Health Ministry and organized into three regions: Northern California, Southern California, West Texas/Eastern New Mexico. SJH provides a full range of care from facilities including 14 acute care hospitals, home health agencies, hospice care, outpatient services, skilled nursing facilities, community clinics, and physician organizations. SJH maintains a 'continuum of care,' matched to the diverse needs of the urban centers, smaller cities and rural communities in three states. For the third year in a row in 2009, the Gallup Organization awarded St. Joseph Health its highest honor - the Great Workplace Award. SJH provides exceptional benefits, opportunities for advancement and relocation within the system. St. Joseph Health is comprised of four core values: Service, Excellence, Dignity, and Justice are the guiding principles of all we do. Excellent compensation program and benefits provided. SJH is an EEO/AA Employer.
St. Joseph Health is looking for an IT Analyst III,Software Licensing Analyst to support the Ministry Services department. Working in collaboration with broader teams, theIT Analyst IIIwill create and utilize various tools and methods to provide support for production solutions, to end users, projects and business leaders on a regular and ad hoc basis. This position is responsible for working with end users, project sponsors, IT site directors, ministry leaders and project managers to assess, analyze and develop business needs and requirements for potential IS projects/initiatives. This position is also responsible for compiling and reporting data in formal and informal documents including reports and dashboards. Minimum Position QualificationsEducation:Bachelor Degree or equivalent level of related work experience Required Experience:Minimum 3 years of work experience in related fieldThe ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- ITIL Foundation knowledge.
- Experience with an IT asset Management Program.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting Enterprise level healthcare or business applications.
- 2 years of experience in relationship management.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in software licensing management.
- Experience with Microsoft office product suite to include: Microsoft licensing structures including Enterprise Agreements and associated Microsoft application licensing configurations
- Works with IT Leadership to understand the IT software industry, trends in licensing methodologies and helps drive the development of requirements for IT with Procurement and IT Leadership.
- Assists in Education of internal clients on software licensing entitlements, limitations and the financial impact of deployments.
- Assists leadership to implement effective and efficient software life-cycle management covering forecast, acquisition, compliance, control, provision, maintenance, life cycle planning and costing of software assets in accordance to SJH policies and ITIL best practices.
- Reports regularly and accurately about software use, entitlement, compliance, asset inventory, actual saving and spending.
- Works in conjunction with IT Leadership to review, plan, prepare annual budget information and forecasting.
- Communicate continuous improvement opportunities and prepare implementation plans.
- Work with all involved parties, internal and external to IT to ensure compliance with software license agreements.
- Manage software license compliance program. Identify and harvest underutilized software licenses.
- Responsible for management of requests from end users, managers, developers and team members for specific IT Software Licensing and information.