IT Applications Support Specialist InternBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: In this position, you will be providing IT services support and end user support for software development engineers within our Hillsboro, Oregon facility and will assist with other IT services administration duties as specified.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Defect tracking and code scanning tool support to SW Development teams.
- Deliver technical support to SW development teams, aiding optimization of existing system(s) and processes. Support includes monitoring of incidents and their timely resolution.
- Collaboration with local support providers and the central Help Desk.
- Communicate regularly on status and progress to supervisors.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits: - Clearly demonstrated communication - Stong documentation skills
Start Date: January 2014
Minimum Qualifications: - Must be pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship - Minimum of 3 months experience or course work in Windows* and Linux* systems administration and basic programming skills - Minimum of 3 months experience or course work in networking concepts and infrastructure (TCP/IP, client/server architectures)
- Minimum of 3 months experience or course work in different types of data storage and relational databases
- Minimum of 3 months experience or course work in software development process
- Minimum of 3 months experience or course work in Python, Perl, C++ or Java