IT Intern - Network SpecialistBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Academic or internship acumen required - Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for determination and deployment of robust, stable, and manageable computing and network services.
- Manage technical projects. Determine site computing and network server strategy .
- Research new technology/products/tools.
- Monitor and perform capacity/feasibility studies and resolve network capacity issues.
- Identify, develop, and deploy tools supporting network server services.
- Perform impact analysis of new technologies on environment.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex and advanced problems.
- Plans and schedules work to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks.
- Uses judgment in data analysis to develop and design solutions for moderately complex processes.
Currently enrolled students are invited to apply for 2014 IT US Internships at Intel
BS Degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or similar degrees.
**Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship, both currently and at any future point.**