IT Intern - System AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Academic or Internship knowledge is helpful. A system analyst internship may include the following duties/aspects (individually or as a team) for small projects:
- Work with clients to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions.
- Help Convert client requirements into technical terms for the development team, and advise clients on resource requirements, scope, budgets, and timing.
- Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams.
- Document changes and create troubleshooting guides
- May need to work on several projects simultaneously in teams with other Systems Analysts and developers.
Currently enrolled students are invited to apply for 2014 IT US Internships.
BS Degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, technical MBA or similar degrees.
Academic or internship knowledge of key areas is required.
Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship.