IT Intern - System ProgrammerBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Job duties may include the following items:
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel's business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Able to take on new projects/research - as a team or individual - ie: review various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
- Help design and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones
- May include services on both internal and externally facing applications
- Interacting with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
Currently enrolled students are invited to apply for 2014 IT US Internships.
BS Degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or similar degrees.
Academic or Internship experience required in requested areas.
Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship.