IT Intranet & Collaboration Intern - SNEI - SDBookmark This
San Diego, CA
DescriptionTitle: IT Intranet & Collaboration Intern - SNEI - SD
Location: CA-San Diego
Job Number: 27191
Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI), a
subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, is the premier provider of digital
entertainment. Through the Sony Entertainment Network portal, consumers around
the world are able to access their favorite digital entertainment conveniently
and instantly on their favorite connected devices. SNEI offers the latest and
highest quality music, video, and game content through Sony Entertainment
Network as well as PlayStation Network while also delivering third-party
services. In addition, SNEI provides a compelling consumer experience through
innovative content discovery features and a simple user interface that is
globally consistent, yet locally relevant.
The SNEI IT Intranet and Collaboration team administers
the SNEI Intranet, develops custom applications and workflows for revenue-generating
business units, and trains SNEI staff on the use of our custom tools and
SharePoint. We are looking for Intern who will be challenged to develop a level
of expertise with Microsoft SharePoint. Ideal candidates have a strong desire
to build both in-depth technical skills focused around the Microsoft SharePoint
platform and the ability to develop exemplary client-facing skills. As a SharePoint Intern you will work on the
Lifecycle Program Management Operations SharePoint project.
• Evaluate potential features to introduce into the
• Assist us in developing product roadmaps for new
• Build prototypes and models of suggested new
functionality and user flows
• Intranet (SharePoint) Site
• Business Process Improvement (i.e. Nintex Workflows)
• Project Management
• Issue Resolution
• Enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Computer Engineering at time of internship
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills,
and attention to detail.
• Solid understanding of troubleshooting and problem
analysis procedures; ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or later
• Basic PowerShell skills are preferred.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of the
position with or without accommodations.
• Eager to learn new things and apply the information
quickly to different situations and products
• Knowledge of the .NET Framework, and/or
• Past experience developing .NET applications using C#,
ASP.NET, or VB.NET.
• Past experience developing with the following languages
• Knowledge of the methodologies and processes used in
designing, constructing, testing, implementing, and optimizing web applications
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally
protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the
U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower
employees and embrace diversity. We
encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in
contacting us and thank you for your interest in SNEI.
Job: Intern Opportunity