Cybersecurity Tier 2 Security Analyst - USBookmark This
J.P. Morgan Chase
DescriptionJPMorgan Chase Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. The Tech Center is looking for dynamic technologists interested in driving innovation at a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The Global Security Vulnerability Management Operations group is currently looking for a Tier2 Security Incident Analyst to be responsible for escalation point for Tier 1, eyes on glass monitoring and resolution of security incidents within established customer Service Level Agreements. Performing daily operational real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from Security Information Monitoring tools, network and host based intrusion detection systems,network infrastructurelogs, system logs (Unix Windows), mainframes, midrange, applications and databases
- Additional responsibilities will include performing documentation review and improvement, attending meetings as needed, serve front line response for troubleshooting low-level engineering issues as needed.
- Collaboration with Line of Business technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation
- Documentation of actions taken for audit, regulatory and legal purposes within approved event tracking system
- Communicate and escalate issues and incidents as required by process or management
- Specialize in network and log centric analysis