I/T Support AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionAn individual to provide IT support related to migrating applications into HP Business Process Monitor (BPM) leveraging VUGen scripting software.
This individual will be responsible for providing the following:
- Setup meetings with application owners to go through HP BPM functionality.
- Discuss customer requirements for monitoring and create the required documentation.
- Able to review the requirements provide comments on what can/cannot be done as well as highlight issues/concerns.
- Work with the application owners to go through the transactions that are being setup and answer/manage questions.
- Work with scripting team to ensure transactions are scripted and tested.
- Provide point of contact between scripting team, Project team, and Application owners.
Operational experience with HP BPM
- Configure and go through configuration like threshold, downtime, alert configuration with application owners.
- Create and generate reports and statistic and explain.
- Create service reports after transaction monitoring go live for the application.
- Check health of production system.
- Troubleshoot BPM infrastructure issue and assist in upgrades (when required).
- Perform user management on BPM
- Go through with current BPM team on all operation issues on weekly basis and chase tickets/issues with HP/Engineering
Individual should have the following skillsets:
- Senior Project Lead experience (5+ years)
- IT Application support experience (7+ years)
- General Windows support experience (7+ years)
- HP Business Process Monitor experience (1+ year)
- VUGen scripting experience (1+ year)