IT/Computer Systems Help desk InternBookmark This
45645 Willow Pond Plaza
DescriptionBiometrica Inc. is a prime innovator of biometric-enabled identity management solution for government, commerce and industry. We leverage scientific discovery, sound engineering practices, and strong business experience to develop and produce biometric technology for a wide range of uses.
Biometrica is a fast-moving, high energy workplace, offering competitive compensation and benefits to its employees.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following:
Ordering and configuring employee equipment
- Help desk to answer IT-related questions/address issues
- Network set-up and maintenance
- VPN management
- Phone support (e.g. Martin’s phone doesn’t work since we moved- no time to fix yet)
- Inventory & tracking of Kynen equipment (not done today – Lori needs this)
- Wiki enhancements or DROBO shared folder structure
- Forms automation (POs, travel expense forms, etc. could be automated and data stored in database)
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, and trouble-shooting.