IT/Computern InternshipBookmark This
Tierra del Sol Foundation
9919 Sunland Blvd.
Internship Description: The IT director at the Tierra del Sol Foundation is looking for an intern to help build, create, manage, or support a Tierra del Sol’s network, software development or other IT projects.
• Coordinate with departments to utilize technology to improve communication
• Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
• Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• High School or College Graduates with willingness to learn programming and other aspects of Information Technology
• Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
• Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
What you’ll gain by interning at Tierra:
Tierra del Sol is a great wonderful environment filled with welcoming and compassionate personnel. As a Tierra del Sol intern you will gain valuable insight into how specific technology or software works, how computer labs in general operate, and how you can tap into your technical potential.
Internships are not paid, but can be done for school credit. Find out your school’s internship or fieldwork credit requirements and we will work with you to accommodate them.
How to Apply: Please apply immediately by emailing a cover letter and resume to Patricia Bitar at email@example.com. Please put “IT/Computer Intern” as the subject of your email. Only complete applications will be reviewed.