IT/Data Analysis InternBookmark This
8810 Melrose Drive
West Hollywood, CA
DescriptionTalenthouse is the world’s platform for creative collaboration, connecting aspiring talent, established artists and brand advertisers. Artists always retain ownership of their own work using Talenthouse as a platform to collaborate, grow their audience and monetize their work. Brands choose Talenthouse to engage in a dialogue with consumers in an entertaining, relevant and credible context.
Celebrated icons and global brands like Nokia, Playstation, Oracle, Universal Music, bing, 20th Century Fox, adidas, Nikon, Warner Music, Microsoft, HP, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, U2, Lady Gaga, deadmau5, Dolce & Gabbana, Paul McCartney, Tom Ford, Stan Lee, Eric Clapton and Linkin Park are among many who have turned to Talenthouse to build brand visibility and awareness across and beyond the social web. Talenthouse is where artists and brands engage to build an authentic community that rewards creativity and unlocks the value of collaboration.
Our mission is to liberate all artists.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to find, analysize and report on data on our users, campaigns, and products
- Contribute in improving dashboards and reporting on our business
Requirements- Have IT competency in the in SQL and data analysis. including data centric languages like JSON, Python, etc.
- Familiar with relational databases and map reduced processes. including MySQL, Simple DB, Couch DB, and Mongo DB
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing.
- abile to do standard statistical processes - modeling, standard deviation, regressions, etc
- MS Office skill set in excel, pptx, etc