IT Security Administrator & Compliance Analyst III JobBookmark This
DescriptionIT Security Administrator Compliance Analyst III-INF000510
U.S. Cellular’s Identity and Access Management team responsibilities include account provisioning, role provisioning, role management, and ownership of SOX and PCI user access auditing and compliancy controls.
This position is critical to further developing Identity and access management (IAM) and roles based access control (RBAC) strategies, on boarding new applications within standards, strengthening user access approval processes, simplifying user access provisioning processes and streamlining user access certification processes.
• Create, maintain and support account provisioning, role management, request/approval and SOX PCI user access certification processes
• Initiate, plan and deliver provisioning process improvement, user access control testing process improvements and user access automation projects
• Align new and existing applications and systems to U.S. Cellular’s IAM/RBAC framework
• Responsible for configuring and supporting business partner Access Governance Suite (AGS) reporting and certification reviews
• Establish solid working relationships with compliancy teams, internal auditors and external auditors
• Establish long-term working relationships with technical resources and business partners
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong team player with proven collaboration skills
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Proven change agent who consistently delivers results
• 3-5 Years’ experience with user account provisioning, role provisioning and role management
• 3-5 Years’ experience implementing and improving user account provisioning, role provisioning and user access certification processes
• 3+ Years’ experience with IAMRBAC related projects with identity and access management products
• 3+ Years’ experience with SOX, PCI user access controls and SOX PCI user access control testing
• Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience with project management processes required
• Proficiency with Access Governance products preferred
• Proficiency using data analysis and reporting tools
• Bachelor’s degree in related technical / business areas or equivalent work experience
Areas of Focus regarding this role
• Experience creating/managing/auditing Active Directly (AD) and other LDAP directory accounts is important however, for this role, the more critical experience is creating/managing/auditing application accounts and application roles.
• Ideal candidates will be ones that come from positions/organizations that leverage RBAC processes and leverage an IAM system to automate user access. Not targeting candidates who have only performed manual provisioning of user access andor come from environments with outdated practices.
Job : Information Technology
Location(s) : Illinois-BENSENVILLE_IL