In-House InternBookmark This
55 w 39th Street, Suite #703
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Convos is a marketing agency that works with brands to reach college students by creating meaningful conversations. At The Convos we believe that conversations are the key to successful marketing. We create conversations between you and big name brands through social media and hands-on experience, making you a part of the entire marketing process.
In this new professional generation, students must differentiate themselves from the crowd in order to gain a leg up on the competition. By joining The Convos team, students procure the opportunity to build their resumes, work with brands and products targeting the college demographic, network with entrepreneurial peers from across the country, have their voice heard by thousands of college students daily, and help produce some of the biggest events across the country.
The Convos Media In-House Interns have a stimulating opportunity to become better acquainted with event production and post-production, buzz marketing through social media platforms, sales and local sponsorship, public relations, and account management.
Responsibilities-Time Commitment: About 6-10 hours per week
Skills You’ll Learn along the way:
- Utilizing social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare) to expand your personal brand and create value
- Marketing articles and campaigns to attain traffic to TheConvos.com
- Campaign tracking
- Case Study Creation to increase personal value
- Market research that will be applied to current and future campaigns
Requirements- Applicants must be in college and pursuing their Undergraduate Degree.
- If you're eligible for college credit let us know, we'd be happy to work with your university.
- Opportunity to continue internship for another semester available upon evaluation.
We're looking to expand the team with students who have an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to work in a start-up environment, and the creativity to contribute directly to the drawing boards.
-Time Commitment: About 6-10 hours per week