Industry InternBookmark This
Woodland Hills, CA
DescriptionRooney Entertainment is looking for interns for a variety of its departments in the Los Angeles area.
Interested in the music industry? Artist Branding? TV & Film? Want to learn more…Then an internship is a great way to gain experience and exposure. Our internship program is designed to provide hands-on experience in the entertainment industry.
We offer internships in various departments including: Marketing, Publicity, Advertising, Promotions, A&R, Media, Sales, Production, Soundtracks, Film & TV, Business Development, Finance, Licensing, Publishing, Business & Legal etc.
Internships are UNPAID. Travel and housing are NOT provided by the company.
Cory Rooney is a songwriter, record producer, and C.E.O. of Cory Rooney Entertainment Group. He has written, produced, and developed many hits and careers for artists such as Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Thalia, Destiny's Child, and many more.
ResponsibilitiesInterns must be available to interview and work in the Los Angeles area.
• Exceptional computer, social media, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
• Interest in the entertainment industry
• MAC, MS office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook experience preferred
• Quark Express, Photoshop, Illustrator and Final Cut Pro experience preferred for creative departments if interested