Information Technology Innovation InternBookmark This
RESPONSIBILITIES:· Research education innovation trends and best practices· Execute activities and projects in accordance with the Family Dollar IT Innovation Process.· Identify new innovations and tools with promising potential to improve sales, collaboration and productivity.· Engage in analysis and due diligence on potential idea investments.· Monitor and report weekly progress on innovation projects· Develop outreach plan to introduce, socialize, and launch new implementations, opportunities and solutions to relevant stakeholders internal to Family Dollar.· Review alignment of ideas to strategic business goals and objectives and provide point of view and recommend ideas to contribute to strategy process.· Expand the breadth and reach of new and existing employee collaboration initiatives to expand innovation pipeline.· Provide key support to innovation team in communication of pipeline and innovation initiatives. Qualifications THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science with a focus on technology, retail or related field.
- Experience building relationships and completing research projects is crucial. Will need to create succinct presentations and summaries.
- Strong verbal, written and business presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and research capabilities
THE FOLLOWING IS PREFERRED AND NOT REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Prefer candidate for a Master’s degree in business or computer science related field.