Information Technology/Computer Systems Programmer/ Computer Systems Analyst InternBookmark This
Georgia IT Inc.
5490 Mcginnis Village Place
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionInterns will be given an opportunity to develop an end-to-end product. They will be assigned to a mentor who will be guiding them in various technologies required to develop the product. The products that are being developed is purely considered as part of intern training. While developing products they would be introduced to
2. Databases: Oracle, MySql, SqlServer
3. Enterprise ITIL process and methodologies
4. Business Process Management
5. DataCenters and Cloud Computing.
6. Developing for iPhone and Android interfaces
Some of the product examples that interns would be working on are,
1. College Mangement Product
2. social networking product
3. Banking Services Management
4. Customer Relationship Mangement
Responsibilities- Develop a complete end-to-end product with guidance from a mentor.
Requirements- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- HighSchool or College Graduates with willingness to learn programming and other aspects of Information Technology.
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing