Innovation Design InternBookmark This
Allstate Insurance Company
2775 N. Sanders Rd.
DescriptionThis summer, you could...
- CREATE innovative solutions to help people stay safe from big risks and enjoy the good in life
- APPLY your design knowledge and skills to real-world challenges at the intersection of user needs, technology, and business
- EARN a competitive salary while doing it!
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. Widely known through its You're In Good Hands With Allstate slogan, Allstate provides insurance products to more than 14 million households.
- Currently in good academic standing and pursuing a graduate degree in strategic design, product or service design, or similar program
- Design project experience including research, analysis, synthesis, and solution prototyping and testing
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to work across organizational levels and across functional areas and teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong business partnerships andrepresent the company in the most positive manner among internal and external customers and clients
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and act with integrity and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to review situations thoroughly and carefully and offer solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments, complete work accurately and within established timelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and similar tools