Liability Claim TraineeBookmark This
Allstate Insurance Company
DescriptionVoted one of the World's Leading Top 100 Companies by Forbes magazine
Are you interested in vehicles? Have an eye for detail? Good with people? And looking to accelerate your career at a renowned company?
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Liability Claim Trainee in Uniondale, NY.
Combine your skills of working with people and investigation!
Customers need us the most after they have been in an accident. As an Allstate Liability Claim Trainee, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise. You will be responsible for investigating accidents to determine liability. You will analyze police reports and interview accident victims via the phone, to evaluate the cause of the accident, who's at fault, and to what degree. You will also work directly with customers and guide them through the claims process, and negotiate fair and equitable settlements. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and document every step of activity for each claim on Allstate's state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating auto accident claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement for all parties involved.
- Using compassionate communication and persuasive negotiation to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Achieving targeted performance goals to manage costs and support Allstate's industry-leading operational standards.
Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims!
This is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people's lives. It is highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Every day presents different learning and growth opportunities.
Start your career in a stable industry that offers nationwide opportunities for advancement. Becoming an AllstateLiability Claim Trainee is just the beginning!
Hear what current employees have to say about working at Allstate: www.allstate.com/Allstate/content/refres-videos/HR/Allstate_General_Hiring.wmv
Compensation and other important information:
- - Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- - Excellent benefits starting on your first day of employment, including 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Four-year college degree and a proven record for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- The World's Leading Top 100 Companies Forbes magazine
- Diversity Elite - America's Best 50 Companies for Minorities Fortune magazine
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers Working Mother magazine
- Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work Hispanic Business magazine
- Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work DiversityInc
- Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT Computerworld magazine
- Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development Training magazine