Inside Property Claim TraineeBookmark This
Allstate Insurance Company
DescriptionHave an eye for detail? Good with people? And looking to accelerate your career at a renowned company?Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Inside Property Claim Trainee in Uniondale, NY.Combine your skills of working with people and investigation!Our customers need us the most when they file a claim. As an Allstate Claim Trainee, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise. You will be responsible for investigatingproperty claimsto determine coverage. You will analyzedata andinterviewcustomers via the phone, to evaluate the cause of the damage. You will also work directly with customers and guide them through the claims process, and negotiate fair and equitable settlements. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and document every step of activity for each claim on Allstate's state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.Specific responsibilities include:
- Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement.
- Using compassionate communication and persuasive negotiation to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Achieving targeted performance goals to manage costs and support Allstate's industry-leading operational standards.
- Excellent benefits starting on your first day of employment, including 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
***Allstate's Uniondaleoffice is located inRXR Plaza. Itis a premiere secure office complex strategically located at Hempstead Plains, just off of Meadowbrook Parkway, offering easy access to all of Long Island and NYC. Public transportation along Hempstead Turnpike is also available, creating convenient commuting options for employees. The complex is also in close proximity to Hofstra University, Nassau Community College, the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Eisenhower Park and Roosevelt Field Mall, JFK and LaGuardia Airports, Marriott Hotel, public parks, and golf courses. It provides a host of amenities including, but not limited to, sufficient onsite parking, conference center, food service, banking, post office and fitness center.***
- BS Degree and customer service experience
- Construction experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- The World's Leading Top 100 CompaniesForbes magazine
- Diversity Elite - America's Best 50 Companies for MinoritiesFortune magazine
- 100 Best Companies for Working MothersWorking Mother magazine
- Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to WorkHispanic Business magazine
- Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work DiversityInc
- Top 100 Best Places to Work in ITComputerworld magazine
- Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and DevelopmentTraining magazine