Inside Sales AssociateBookmark This
Our Inside Sales Associates are key individuals that contribute directly to the company’s goal of becoming the number one satellite TV provider in the United States. They have the opportunity to earn a substantial income through our aggressive un-capped commission plan.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); college education preferred.
- Six-months or more of Direct Sales quota-based experience strongly preferred.
Skills and Qualifications
- Assertive, yet consultative and results oriented with a contagious competitive attitude.
- Intermediate computer and data entry skills including use of the web.
- Excellent communication skills; including, articulation, grammar, and persuasion.
- Our National Sales Centers are open seven days a week, 18 hours per day and our regular full-time schedules fall within those operating hours. Schedules tend to remain fixed; however, flexibility is a requirement.
Sales Associates are essentially entertainment consultants; they must demonstrate a good understanding of DISH Network’s services and technology, evaluate consumer needs and recommend the appropriate systems and programming packages. They are responsible for maximizing inbound calls and selling television entertainment services including HD, Sports, and Movie products offered by DISH Network.
- Answer inbound sales inquiries.
- Assess the consumers’ needs and offer appropriate products, programming, and promotions based off those needs.
- Effectively and thoroughly educate the customer regarding their equipment, programming package, and price.
- Provide a quality customer experience regardless of the inquiry or outcome.
- Achieve and exceed established weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Process completed sales and ensure 100% accuracy of the work order.