Insight Wizard at scrappy startup in Menlo Park, CABookmark This
650 live oak
Menlo Park, CA
DescriptionAs more and more of our daily life is chronicled either through what we show with intention on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare or record through our photos, contacts and movements, we can feel buried by the sheer volume of the information rather than reveling in the knowledge that is right there in front of us to use for our benefit.
Using Optality, your disconnected digital feeds can be woven together and analyzed, helping you see what you don't see. From insight, we can have a dramatic, positive effect on a wide assortment of actions, interactions, and other "transactional" outcomes. Making informed choices become second nature.
ResponsibilitiesPull data feeds and input into spreadsheet
Using pre-defined templates, enable delivery of appropriate messages to customers through mobile app
Respond to customer inquiries, offer solutions
Whatever else needs doing (did we mention we are a startup?)
RequirementsGreat computer skills (especially Excel; macro programming ability a huge plus);
• Intimate familiarity with social media (personal use an absolute must; job-related not necessary but nice to have);
• Top-notch writing ability with excellent grammar;
• Hefty doses of creativity, attention to detail, communication, initiative, positive energy, and reliability;
• Willingness to try new things and openness to learning;
• Your college education; social sciences education a plus.