Inspection AssociateBookmark This
DescriptionKelly Services has an immediate opening for an Inspection Associate to work for a Global Medical device Corporation!
Currently seeking an Inspection Associate in Plainfield, IN. This is a 1 year contract position with the potential to become permanent.
- Decontaminating medical pieces in a manufacturing setting and entering data into a computer system.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Must have warehouse, manufacturing or assembly experience.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have good attention to details.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]